Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where Did The Week Go?

This week just seems to have disappeared!

Australia Day.....
As I said in my last post we were going in the boat for two nights. We met up with friends out on the water and had a lovely time even though it rained quite a bit Sunday afternoon and evening.

Here is our Australia Day sunrise.....

and our Australia Day breakfast.....

Here are a couple of pelicans we met along the way.....

Garden....
This week (26th jan - 2nd Feb) we've been in the New Moon phase. I planted a new lot of lettuce and silverbeet seedlings.

Weather....
In our backyard we've had a lot of sun, rain and humidity, while my relatives in Victoria have been coping with the heatwave.

Cleaning my insides.....
I am still "almost" clear of dermatitis :-) I had a visit with the naturopath on Tuesday and am now doing a bowel cleanse for 10 days. I am using my rebounder every day and the body seems to be toning up.

Birds.....
We recently put a terracotta tray up on a fence post. This gives me somewhere to put food scraps out for the birds, and keeps any visitors safe from our dog and cat. They never harm the birds but they do tend to chase them out of the house yard. So far I have only seen a few magpies and a couple of sulfur-crested cockatoos enjoying the scraps.


Have a great day.

--
BevB

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your Australia Day photo's Bev.

BevB said...

Thanks Mary :-)

Unknown said...

Wow those are some beautiful birds. My hubby would be jealous of your Australia day crab breakfast :D

Teena said...

Hey Bev, if i wasnt alergic to shell fish i would be very envious!
Can you contact me via email (on my profile) re an invitation to my blog, i sadly have to go private for a while and am gathering email addresses to invite people. Just a precaution.

Hope to hear from you soon
xoxoxo

Tania said...

Some beautiful pictures there BevB, I especially like the lovely colours in the sunrise one.

Sounds like you enjoyed your Australia Day.

Tania