Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008


Wishing you and your family
a safe and happy holiday seasonImage used with permission
Santa's Cookies by Alf Caruana

The presents have been opened
The phone calls to those far away have been made
The in-laws have been visited
And too much food has been eaten
Christmas Day is over for another year :-)

Hubby and I chose our own presents this year.

An Easy Cook Health Oven for me....

and a Bone "Rough Rider" mechanics creeper for him....

I won't be blogging for a couple of weeks
so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all
HAPPY NEW YEAR

New Years Eve is our 20th Wedding Anniversary
Here's a much younger "us" being confetti-ed :-)


--
BevB

3 comments:

Margaret's Ramblings said...

I hope your day was special amd wish you a Happy Anniversary and New Year,
Margaret

Tania said...

Happy Anniversary and New Year.

Enjoy your break.

Tania

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ross and Bev
Love you both xx